Monday, November 19, 2007

Never Before Seen Art from The Short Book!



It's time to get back to our roots here at smallotry.com. And at our roots, at our core, is this art of a baby head on a leg that almost went into The Short Book. The context of this artwork is that there are worse things in life than being short, for instance, you could look like this:


An alternative drawing was this:But in the end, as those of you who own the book know, the choice was made that the thing that put being short in the best perspective was this:

As you can see, it is unattractive to own and wield a firearm.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I am worried about the many-legged character's stubby, flipper-like non-gun-wielding arm.

MStevens said...

Thank God there's finally a place for we short people here in the blogosphere! It will surprise some people to know that I'm actually a short person, since I've been successfully masquerading a taller person for my entire life. Until now, I've kept my true height a secret. I'm not really the six-footer that people think I am. I'm actually about 5' 11".

It's such a relief to admit it openly at last!

Thankyou Zachery Kanin!