Monday, May 12, 2008

Yahoooooo-ooh!

So, you probably read about this in the papers, but the reason I haven't been posting lately is because I was busy working out the details of a huge, huge merger with Yahoo.   Let's just say, I don't need to worry about a large portion of my rent for next month.

What this means for you, readers: everything is going to be about Yahoo from now on.  With the exception of the sidebar which shows you google news stories or whatever, which I do not know how to remove.

Here is an example post, from the new and improved Smallotry.com:

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, folks, but a lot has been going on in the Yahoo.com universe, of which I am no small part.  First of all, my friends at Yahoo.com put together this great review of TV shows from this past week.  I was also busy learning about why online college is hot, and Magic Johnson is going to be running for mayor of Sacramento (a city I have been in)—all on the Yahoo.com homepage!  Yahoo.com is definitely not short on information!

1 comment:

Zachary said...

Heads up: Kevin Johnson is running for mayor of Sacramento. Not Magic Johnson.