Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Where you been, Zachary Kanin?

Readers, fans, countrymen and countrywomen and countrybumpkins, you're probably wondering if the reason I haven't posted in a little bit is because I've run out of ideas about smallotry.  Well, that's sort of rude, first of all, and second of all, sort of irrelevant, since I rarely post about smallotry anyways. The actual reason I haven't been doing my due diligence, is because... drumroll... keep it rolling... I need to get a snack... keep rolling... playing a little online boggle now... snacking... rolling...

I'm about to begin the second leg of The Short Book world tour!

I know it's been a long, crazy, mind-blowing trip for those loyal many who have been following me around the globe to each reading of the same 7 pages of The Short Book, and I appreciate what you do for me.  And that is why I am going to give something back to you: more tour dates.  Here they are:

April 9th, 6-7:30ish, The Avid Reader, Sacramento, CA
April 17th, 4pm, The Brown Bookstore, Providence, RI

Whoa!  Not all at once!  Some people have asked, why Sacramento, and not LA or San Francisco?  Um, are those the state capital?  I only do readings in state capitals.  Plus New York City. 

2 comments:

EmmaB said...

Smallotry, I like the term! Being someone who really is short - 4ft tall - I wondered whether you considered there to be a cut off point between people who are shorter than average and people who are really short due to some defineable "condition"?
Is the difference that I would consider myself to also be a disabled person whereas someone who is just short, like yourself, wouldn't?
Emma
www.emmabowler.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.